About the Journal
European Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (EJ-AI) is a peer-reviewed international journal published by European Open Science bimonthly. The journal publishes full-length state-of-the-art research papers, reviews, and case studies in all areas related to all areas to related Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
All submitted articles:
- - must be original
- - must be previously unpublished research results
- - must be experimental or theoretical
- - and will be peer-reviewed
- - may not be considered for publication elsewhere at any time during the review period
New Author Fees for submissions starting from 1st September 2023
The journal charges the following author fees:
- - Article Publication Fee: 99.00 GBP .
- - The fee for publishing an article covers up to 8 pages in PDF format. If the article extends beyond 8 pages, the journal will charge an additional 10 GBP for each extra page.
NOTE : Authors are not required to format their articles to match the journal's template since the publisher will provide this service. However, authors are responsible for providing high-quality figures (300 dpi), numerical equations (typed out, not as images), table/figure captions, keywords, author affiliations and ORCID IDs. For more information read more about AUTHOR GUIDELINES.
DISCOUNT SCHEMA :
Authors are subject to a 10% discount for their recurring publication within 5 months after the date of their first publication.
The content of the journal is indexed in CrossRef and assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI). This means that all of our references are made available and citations can be tracked by the publishing community with a DOI number.
In addition, this journal is indexed in Google Scholar, ROAD, SCILIT, WorldCat, ScienceOpen.
Zero Tolerance for Plagiarism
This journal has a policy of “Zero Tolerance on Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by plagiarism prevention software before being sent to reviewers.
Focus and Scope
European Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (EJ-AI) is a high-quality, open access, international, peer-reviewed online journal which aims to bi-monthly publish full-length original research papers, reviews, and case studies related to all areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning such as :
- - Artificial Intelligence
- - Machine Learning
- - Deep Learning
- - Natural language processing
- - Neural Networks
- - Computer Vision
- - Modeling, estimation and inference
- - Cognitive intelligence and modeling
- - Agents and multi-agent systems
- - Automated reasoning
- - Constraint processing and search
- - Knowledge representation
- - Planning and scheduling
- - Robotics and vision
- - Probabilistic reasoning
- - Soft computing and fuzzy inference
- - Speech analysis and recognition
- - Stochastic Optimization
- - Swarm intelligence and swarming behaviors
- - Uncertainty in AI
The process of reviewing is considered critical to establishing a reliable body of research and knowledge. The review process aims to make authors meet the standards of their discipline and of science in general.
We use a double-blind system for peer-reviewing; both reviewers' and authors’ identities remain anonymous to each other. The paper will be peer-reviewed by two or three experts; one is an editorial staff and the other two are external reviewers.
The editor will pass the manuscripts that are accepted for publication to a publisher who will be responsible for organizing the editorial services and online printing of the publication.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available after publication on the EJ-AI website to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
Manuscript Withdrawal and Refund Policies
Authors can withdraw their manuscripts at any stage of submission, peer-reviewing, and copyediting procedures. However, withdrawals after the copyediting process are not subject to the refund of the Article Processing Fee.